The biggest sale of the year is here and I can’t wait to help you shop this amazing sale! Just as a reminder, all the items that are part of this sale are new fall merchandise. Brands work with Nordstrom specifically to create pieces that are exclusive to Nordstrom for their fall lineup. This is a preview of those items and for the next three weeks, they will be heavy discounted!
Okay…so let’s get into this!! Here are the items I suggest buying first and foremost!!
- Booties – This was the first pair I ordered this morning! I also love this pair, this pair and this pair!
- Spanx Leggings – Get the same size you wear in workout leggings! I have a small
- Tory Burch Tote – Great for work! Will sell out FAST!
- Sweaters – This TOPSHOP sweater will sell out fast! I have the berry color but this the grey will be a great neutral.
- Steve Madden Pointed Flats – There are a few colors of these studded flats. I bought the mustard and love them! Wearing my true size.
- Zella Leggings – LOVED the pair I bought last year and I still wear them all the time, I also liked the plain black leggings too!
- Denim – There are tons of denim options for under $60. I really like KUT from the Kloth – wearing a 00 – and STS Blue – wear size 25.
- Lace Cami – Loved this cami from last year and I’m so happy it’s back for this year. It’s perfect for layering!
- Flare Jeans – I’ve been on the hunt for a great pair of flared denim. This pair from TOPSHOP is perfect. I sized up because the Jaime fit runs a little small. Wearing the 28×30 – I wish they had the length option in 32″ so if you are taller than 5’5, they might be too short on you.
- Dreamer’s Tunic – This tunic is perfect in everyday. I had a few last year and wore them over and over again. They come in a few neutral colors and run true to size – I have a size XS.
EASY SHOPPING TABS:
- MY FAVORITES
MY FIRST LOOKS: