Did you know that we have a Beach House on 30A in the Seacrest Beach Neighborhood that YOU can rent? I’m excited to share a few facts about our house, give you the listings and tell you everything you need to know about the Rosemary Beach area! This spot has been one of my family’s favorite vacation places for years. When Chris and I had the opportunity to invest in a rental property, we jumped on it! We are excited to take our girls there, but also wanted to share our favorite spot with all of you!
About the House:
Our house is located at the front of the neighborhood right on 30A. You can literally walk out the side door, go through our yard and cross the street and you have a two minute walk to the beach! There is a tram that can take you to the beach from anywhere in the neighborhood and conveniently there is stop right outside of our house. This is great if you have lots of chairs and coolers!
The house is a 4 bedroom/4 bath house that accommodates 12 guests. There are two master bedrooms and one of the rooms has four twin beds – great for a kids room! We have tried to make this space extra cozy and great for a large group of people. There are four decks, a private side area with outdoor shower and grill.
Read more about the amenities HERE
More photos with details of all rooms and neighborhood amenities in the rental listings.
About the Area:
The Seacrest Beach Neighborhood is located 0.1 mile from downtown Rosemary Beach. This area is incredibly family friendly and they always have something going for the whole family. There is live music, movie nights and lots great restaurants! This area of 30A offers sidewalks where you will constantly see bikers, walkers and joggers all day. If you come out of our neighborhood and go right, you will run right into Alys Beach.
One of our favorite coffee + breakfast spots is in Alys Beach – Raw and Juicy. They offer healthy options and the best coffee! There is also shopping, a great donut truck and a fun playground within walking distance of our doorstep.
We always make sure to eat at George’s and Edward’s and never miss out on the Maple Bacon donuts from Donut Hole. In the busy season, there is a line out the door before 7AM to get the good donuts. You have to try them!
Another reason we love our location is because of the HUGE swimming pool that we have access to. It’s a few streets over from our house and is a great alternative to going to the beach. The whole area is kid friendly and the pool is no exception. If you are pool people but want the option of the beach, this is the neighborhood for you!
Restaurants We Love:
- George’s – my favorite is the salt and pepper shrimp
- Raw and Juicy – their overnight oats and bulletproof coffee is my go-to
- La Crema – such good tapas and wine
- Cowgirl Kitchen – you must do brunch here!
- Havana Bar and Grill – they have a great rooftop and the smoky old fashioned is a crowd favorite
- Pescado – try to sit outside, the view is amazing
- Edward’s – they have great live music
- Donut Hole – the best donuts
- Amivada Coffee – great coffee and tea
- Wild Olives – great for lunch or dinner!
- La Cocina – tasty Mexican within walking distance to our house
- Pizza by the Sea – always a great first night option!
- Grits and Grind – really good breakfast if you want a sit down meal
- Shaka Sushi – very impressed with their sushi. You will have to drive there from our house, but it’s worth it!
Our rental property is listed through Chris’ brother’s rental company. Both Mike and his wife Krysten manage our listing so that’s why you might see their names instead of ours on the listings. If you have any questions about the property or concerns while you are staying there, please reach out to them through the messaging portal through which site you book. They are great at getting back to you quickly and make sure your stay is a pleasant one!
We hope you will love the house and we know you will fall in love with this part of 30A. We can’t wait for you to stay at Isn’t She Loverly!