IT’S HERE MY FRIENDS!!!
Y’all have been patiently waiting for this day and it’s finally here!! I suggest grabbing the basics first: jeans, sweaters, shoes. Then go for the speciality items. You will always be able to get other trendy pieces once more Fall apparel is available so just keep that in mind first. I’m here to help so please reach out to me if you have any questions!
- Booties – This was the first pair I ordered! I also love this pair, this pair and this pair!
- Spanx Leggings – Get the same size you wear in workout leggings! I have a small. You can size up one size if you are between sizes.
- Tory Burch Tote – Great for work! Will sell out FAST!
- Sweaters – This TOPSHOP sweater will sell out fast! I have the berry color but this the grey will be a great neutral.
- Steve Madden Pointed Flats – There are a few colors of these studded flats. I bought the mustard and love them! Wearing my true size.
- Zella Leggings – LOVED the pair I bought last year and I still wear them all the time, I also liked the plain black leggings too!
- Denim – There are tons of denim options for under $60. I really like KUT from the Kloth – wearing a 00 – and STS Blue – wear size 25.
- Lace Cami – Loved this cami from last year and I’m so happy it’s back for this year. It’s perfect for layering!
- Flare Jeans – I’ve been on the hunt for a great pair of flared denim. This pair from TOPSHOP is perfect. I sized up because the Jaime fit runs a little small. Wearing the 28×30 – I wish they had the length option in 32″ so if you are taller than 5’5, they might be too short on you.
- Dreamer’s Tunic – This tunic is perfect in everyday. I had a few last year and wore them over and over again. They come in a few neutral colors and run true to size – I have a size XS.
EASY SHOPPING TABS:
- MY FAVORITES
How To Shop:
- I will have all my picks online by the time the sale goes live so feel free to BOOKMARK MY BLOG so you can quickly see my picks then make your selections over the next few weeks!
- I highly recommend buying online before you try to shop in store. The selection online is much better and the stores will be picked up and crazy! If you do go in store, try ordering online and picking up in store. You can pick up a few hours later and your items will be reserved for you! Nordstrom does have fast + FREE shipping but with the volume of sales they are about to get hit with, if you have a store close by, buy online and pick up in store! If that’s not an option, the free shipping is amazing!
- Look for restocks! I will be updating you via Instagram Stories if and when things restocks. They usually do not restocks perfume or beauty sets but most always some clothes are restocked.
How I’m Here to Help:
- The best part is that you get me as your personal shopper for the next 2 weeks covering this sale! That includes multiple blog posts, styling advice, try on sessions, sizing tips and basically everything you need to know about this sale!
- I have a Nordstrom Sale Tab at the top of my blog that you can’t miss. You can easily bookmark that page to save on your desktop so you can see what updates I’m making as the sale grows and changes. I want to make this SUPER easy for you!!
- Feel free to email, direct message or send me any other form of communication and I will gladly send you links to items I’m loving!
- I get a small commission for every purchase that is made through my links (the same goes for all bloggers and social media influencers). I really appreciate when my readers click through my links before making a purchase – it literally costs them nothing but it’s what allows Loverly Grey to continue running and growing!
- Ways this works:
- If you click through literally any link on my blog
- If I send you a link directly and you use that link
- If you download the LikeToKnow.it app and follow me and use any link on my profile, that gives me credit
- If you screenshot my photos on Instagram and receive and email with details, clicking through that email will give me credit if a purchase is made
- The difference is small. During this sale, all you have to do is go to my website first. Stop by www.loverlygrey.com and click through any Nordstrom link before going straight to Nordstrom. That small step will make a huge difference for me.
- I love what I do and I love sharing styling tips and fashion advice with you! I’m so thankful you are here and I can’t wait to shop this sale with you!!
Can’t wait to continue styling outfits for fall. I’ll be working on another post that will go live with outfits fully styled so make sure to stay tuned to that!! If you haven’t already checkout out my first styled post, you can view it here.