I’m so excited to finally share that I have teamed up with Logan and Lenora to design a new print for a few of their top selling bags! I got my first Logan and Lenora bag earlier this year and have been obsessed ever since. I use them as beach bags, travel bags and everyday work bags. They are waterproof and machine washable. As a mom, what more could I ask for?
They reached out to me in July about partnering on a new print and I was over the moon excited because it’s a product I stand behind, believe in and use almost everyday – the Daytripper is my favorite! We started the process in early August and had a lot of fun coming up with the print. I knew I wanted it to be grey and white with pink accents. Rachel, the CEO and Head Designer, and I worked on coming up with something unique that is simple and will carry you from season to season. It’s also a print that looks very Loverly Grey which is something I wanted.
The Loverly Grey Collection is available for PREORDER and will ship on December 10th arriving just in time for Christmas! Included in my collection is their new Duffel Bag, the Daytripper, Convertible Clutch and Toiletry Pouch.
A little about why I love my Logan and Lenora bags:
- They are washable – yes, you can throw them in washing machine and they comes out looking brand new!
- The are waterproof! I sometimes use my beach tote or daytripper as a diaper bag for Collins so it’s nice to know that if her sippy cup or bottle spills, it won’t run the inside!
- The poly canvas is made from recycled plastic bottles & they are made right here in the USA – Denver, CO
- They are carry-on friendly. I really like that the rear zipper is convertible and opens up so you can set on your roller bag. This has been incredibly convenient for air travel!
- You can customize it! For my bags, you can choose between black, tan or pink tassels and straps.
You can get 10% OFF your purchase with code LOVERLYGREY10 – I’m so excited that I can offer you a coupon code on these bags and I know you will love them as much as I do!
Thank you so much for supporting my dreams! This collaboration has been so much fun and I’ve loved working with Rachel and Ben to design the perfect print for you.
Photos by Naomi Hopkins Photography