Happy Friday!!! Does that short yet so so sweet phrase make you happy or what??
I’m so excited to be going to Jezebel Magazine today for an Instagram + Facebook Live session at Noon today. I am going to be talking about a few of my Summer Must Have items and would love for you to tune in! I’m really excited because i’ve only ever done a Instagram Live in the comfort of my own home so i’m excited to see what we get into!
Just in case you won’t be able to tune in, I want to share my Summer Must Haves with you here too!
1. My FAVORITE mascara that you guys have been asking about non stop is Lancome Hypnose. I would consider this a designer mascara because it’s not purchased at the drug store. It’s one of the first one’s that I’ve tried and sample of and loved and went back to Nordstrom for more. I only have to use one coat and it makes my lashes look like i’m wearing falsies. Seriously…you NEED!
2. Tory Burch Miller Sandals – I bought my first pair last summer and have in love ever since. I have the color makeup and love it’s matte finish. They do run a little smaller so I sized up to a 7 from my standard 6.5. They are very comfortable and can be dressy or casual depending on your look. They are an investment but they will last forever!
3. Summer White Dress – Everyone needs a fun Summer white dress in their closet. I recently purchased the tiered dress that is linked in today’s blog post (also the dress i’m wearing for the Live session at Jezebel) and love love LOVE the tiers and movement this dress gives! It’s under $100 and so fun for date night at the beach, a baby shower, or a dressy brunch. Also, if you are a Bride this summer, you 100% NEED to wear this to one of your showers. It can be worn with or without the skinny straps. I promise you will have so much fun in this dress!
4. J.Crew Straw Hat – I didn’t realize how much of a hat person I am but I love wearing hats in the Summer. They are the perfect to throw on over dirty hair or to keep the sun off your face at the beach. I’ve tried what seems to be a million straw hats but have found that this one is my absolute favorite! It’s a great price, fits great and looks good on pretty much everyone. I can’t wait to show y’all a few other ways to style it soon!
5. Beach Tote – Everyone needs a good beach tote for the summer. I always switch my totes up but right now I really like this straw tote from Nordstrom. It has fun pom poms on the front and is lined so no sand will get through it at the beach. It’s deep but not too big and it’s under $50!
What are your favorites for Summer?
Photos by KVC Photography
Shop this look: