How’s your Christmas shopping going? Have you found the perfect gift for your mom, wife, sister, or best friend yet? If you answered no to that last question, today’s post is for you! I’m teaming up with Etsy today to bring you a few gift ideas for any lady in your life!
I came across the sweetest Etsy shop, Stamped and Finch, recently and love their dainty gold jewelry. They make custom necklaces and bracelets that can be engraved with initials, words and coordinates. I’m a sucker for a simple gold necklace that can be worn everyday. I also get a lot of questions about when to purchase simple, gold jewelry and I’m so happy to give you this Etsy shop as an answer!
They have several different options for jewelry. They make different lengths in all the necklaces and you can choose what the message reads on each piece. Stamped and Finch makes it very easy to custom order their jewelry. They even make custom tie bars for gentleman that would be a great gift for groomsmen!
Here is a list of the pieces that I purchased and would recommend to you as great gift ideas:
1. Customized Tiny Round 14 Karat Gold Filled Necklace – I just added a simple uppercase B on this one and plan to wear this as an everyday piece of jewelry.
2. Customized Vertical Gold Bar Necklace – I added my last name “sjogren” in all lowercase letters. I like that this piece can be worn together with the tiny round necklace above and will read “B Sjogren”.
3. Athens, GA Coordinate Necklace – Next I added a vertical necklace that has the coordinated of Athens, GA. This is where I am from but it’s also the place that Chris and I were married. Because of the different lengths of each necklace, I can wear them all together and it would symbolize my name plus our wedding location.
4. Customized Large 14 Karat Gold Filled Circle Necklace – I added the word “love” to this necklace. I also chose the 24″ option to have the necklace be the longest of the group. This is another options that can be layered with others above or worn by itself.
5. Customized Gold Stamped Bracelet with Split Top Detail – I love unique bracelets and thought this split top one was so cute. I personalized the sides to Loverly Grey on one and Shine On on the second. You can customize any message on each bracelet. They are also adjustable and will fit any size wrist!
I love shopping on Etsy for special gifts. They make it easy to feel like you are shopping with a local store, just online! The whole buying process is so simple and there are hundreds of thousands of different items to choose from. I am excited to shop their home decor shops once we move. What’s your favorite Etsy shop?
Thank you for stopping by today’s blog post. Today’s post is sponsored by Etsy. As always, all opinions are my own!