Good Morning and happy Monday. I’ve got a big cup of coffee, complete with my favorite peppermint mocha creamer, and I’m ready to take on the day. Today I want to share five fall must have items for your closet this season. I’m wearing all five of them together in this post but they can each be styled separately as well. The best part is that you can accomplish this look without spending a fortune!
1. Green Military Vest – I purchased this vest from Target a few years ago and have gotten tons of use out of it! I can honestly say that I’ve worn this vest in all 4 seasons. It’s perfect for layering over plaid shirts, sweaters and dresses. This one is only $30 and runs true to size – I have an XS.
2. Striped Long Sleeve Tee – If you follow my Instagram Stories, you know that I have been on the hunt for the perfect long sleeve t-shirt. I found one last week but sadly it sold out right away. I prefer my striped, long sleeve tops to be scoop neck or v-neck because I feel like they are a little more slimming if you can see your neckline / collarbone area. H&M has a ton of great basics right now. I found two long sleeve t-shirts that fit my criteria and both come in at under $20! When you find a good long sleeve tee, you should stock up because you never know when the next best one will come around!
3. Dark Distressed Denim – I purchased these Blank NYC jeans during the Nordstrom Sale in July. They are easily some of the softest jeans I own and the color and distressing on them is perfect. They run true to size and I’m wearing my normal 25. I feel like sometimes it can be hard to find the perfect pair of jeans but thankfully Blank NYC has never let me down! The quality in their jeans is very durable and I love the price point of under $100. I promise you will fall in love with these ones immediately!
4. Pointed Toe Tan Booties – I purchased these exact booties last year from DSW. They are the Nine West Keke Booties. Sadly, I cannot for the life of me, find them anywhere right now. 6PM does have them in size 9.5 and 10 so if that’s you, snag those ASAP! I love the color and pointed toe that these booties have. I’ve been on the hunt for a similar pair the last few weeks and have found a few options I really like: The Steve Madden Shepp Bootie, Chinese Laundry Zealous Bootie and the Kristin Cavallari Starlight Bootie. The last ones are a little bit of a splurge coming in at $175 but the shape and style are amazing.
6. Plum Colored Handbag – This plum colored handbag from kate spade new york is amazing! The pebbled leather is so soft, the color is perfect for fall and it’s currently on sale for over $100 off! Talk about the perfect Christmas gift! Jewel tone handbags are a must for fall. It’s the perfect pop of color for any outfit!
Each of these pieces can be worn with several different items and I will continue to style them different ways this season. What are your favorite pieces for fall?
Shop the look from today’s post below!
Photos by KVC Photography